Orthopaedics encompasses a wide spectrum of care, from treatment of sprains and fractures to total joint replacement surgery. As part of our commitment to provide the highest quality of care to our patients, AAOS physicians sub-specialize in particular aspects of orthopaedic care. The surgeons of Anne Arundel Orthopaedic Surgeons are fellowship-trained in their respective sub-specialties at some of the top medical centers in the country. Through our extensive education, experience and our use of the latest technology, we are able to provide you with expert medical care. Patient satisfaction too is a top priority. This coupled with the knowledge and experience of our team of providers at AAOS will help insure you have a quality experience when seeking care at Anne Arundel Orthopaedic Surgeons.
AAOS surgical services include:
- General orthopaedic treatment of fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains, arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis.
- Minimally-invasive arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle.
- Total joint replacement of knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, elbow and ankle.
- Partial knee replacement.
- Osteoarthritis diagnosis and treatment (including steroid or Viscosupplementation injections such as Synvisc, Hyalagen or Euflexxa for selected patients with knee pain due to osteoporosis)
- Sports Medicine
- ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Rotator cuff and shoulder instability repair
- Carpal tunnel diagnosis and surgery, Depuytren's disease and excision of Ganglion cysts.
- Treatment for Tennis Elbow and Lateral Epicondylitis.
- Flexor tendon injuries and Trigger finger release
- Nerve problems of the foot to include neuromas and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Chronic ankle instability, Peroneal Tendon injury and Achilles tendon problems
- Plantar fasciitis and fractures of the ankle, foot, heel, talus, toes and metatarsals.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the neck and spine for degenerative arthritic conditions, disk herniations, stenosis, spondylolithesis, fractures, deformities, scoliosis, tumors and infection
- Minimally invasive and motion sparing surgery of the spine